Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday October 18th

My parents made it to Utah last night. They stopped by here to get the most recent news. I'm sure they went to bed easily. Jonny invited a friend over to sleep in the trailer. Now I can ask him to help me clean it and he can't complain because he used it !

Today, woke up in pain again, but was able to get it undercontrol. Having nausea from the moment I wake up is also frustrating. The pain patches are making me somewhat dizzy, but I know I can call someone if I need help. Nathan went to Jennie's house on Wed. but Jennie called to see if he would like to stay and we got an excited "yes" from Nathan.

David worked throughout the day on organizing some of his storage boxes. We had a couple of visitors and I received some European chocolate! Even though my mouth is still sore, I had a Linz truffle and enjoyed every bite. I don't feel up to writing any more tonight. I hope I can attend Sac. Mtg. tomorrow. The patch I use is making the pain less, but I also feel forgetful, so don't get offended if I don't print your name in every new post of this blog.
Emilee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed seeing your scrapbook from your trip to China. It was nice visiting with you tonight and we're really impressed with how obedient your dog Sandi is.

Unknown said...

We enjoyed having Brenton and Jonny with us all yesterday afternoon and evening, spending some time with their uncle Daniel's family fishing and attending the Herriman Pumpkin Festival. The boys caught three fish (trout) so we'll cook them for supper tonight! They got enough candy at the festival so they won't feel bad if they're too old to trick or treat! Glad you were able to have a quiet afternoon and evening at home with your husband!

Love you LOTS! See you at church.

Mom

Sylvia Tufts said...

I have thought of you often the last three weeks while we were cruising the Chilean Fjords and visiting Chile. We met your parents on a Russia, Finland, and Norwegian Fjords trip. The Chilean Fjords are uniquely different from those in Norway.
I will continue to pray that you will win your battle and return to good health. As I often told my anatomy students when they complained about my assignments, inch by inch, anything is a cinch. Keep focused on your future!