Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wednesday November 12th

Everything has gone smoothly since my mom arrived yesterday afternoon. Thanks, Chissie, for delivering her right to my door. My mom is comforting and sweet and I love to have her hear, even though I miss my loving and hard working Dad. Maybe he'll drive out here to pick mom up in a week or so, and we'll get to see him as well.

The 3 boys were invited by a young couple in our ward, Brother and Sister Willis to go to dinner and an activiy. My boys were delighted with the trip to Boondocks and the chance to get out and about. Jonny has a special connection with brother Willis who has been his teacher at church. At Boondocks, a fun center, the boys played laser tag, mini golf, go-carts and they had unlimited tickets, so they could go from place to place and do each activity over and over again. Thank you Brother and Sister for providing the wonderful outing for my boys. Now I am learning why heavenly Father said that when we serve others, we are serving him. For me, those who give love to my children are also showing their love for me.

My mouth sores are getting better already, as I starting using the mouthwash from the beginning of my treatment,which ws last Wednesday. Now I have to get more rest because I am feelihng tired. I also have a bit of a cough, but only at night and we're using the humidifier in our bedroom. have been feeling more nausea eachday, so I am carefully taking my pills to manage it and keep it under control.

Well, that's enough for me. I don't want to be long-winded. One reason I had never considered having blog was that I didn't have much to say. Now, it seems,I have something new to report every day. Thanks to those who care and are listening to what I have to say.
Emilee

2 comments:

Jenn K said...

I always love hearing what you have to say. Type away! They are building a Boondocks a few miles from our house. It will be fun to visit it when it opens. Get some rest and hope your cough goes away so you can rest more comfortably.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emilee, do keep the posts coming. Although I don't always know what I could say in response, I do stop by your blog regularly to read your up-dates. Never found them long-winded at all!

Take care!

Ulrike
(A colleague of your dad's from Delta College.(