Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday January 7th

I've been too sick to do much except read or watch TV. We had helpers both yesterday afternoon and today -- a RS sisters who helped keep the kids on track with their chores and homework. I've had more pain than nausea, so I will discuss this with Dr. Garner tomorrow. When I take extra pain pills, they work but leave me groggy, so I end up dozing all day. We have plenty of leftovers to heat up for dinner. Well, that's about it. Hopefully I'll be doing better soon.
Emilee

1 comment:

Glen and Bonnie said...

Dearest Emilee,

Whenever you do get some patches of sunshine, I hope you do get to your scrapbooking so you can continue to record your wonderful life of learning, travel, and enjoying your family. We think everyone should do it for the benefit of generations to come.

Meanwhile in terms of your travels, you will no doubt recognize the validity of these definitions of Heaven & Hell:

Heaven is where the police are British, the cooks are French, the mechanics German, the lovers Italian and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the cooks are British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss, the police German, it is all organized by the Italians.

To us heaven is simply having loved ones nearby. Please enjoy your own little bit of heaven today and remember that we are only a telephone call away - and ALWAYS right with you in our hearts!

Always LOVE from DAD